Adding Harmonize to Blackboard
by Harmonize Support, on Mar 18, 2020 11:54:52 AM
2. Find the “LTI Tool Providers” link and click on the link.
3. On the LTI Tool Providers section, click on the “Register LTI 1.1 Provider” button.
4. The “Register Provider Domain” form loads. Fill in the following data:
Provider Domain Status
- Provider Domain: [Provided by Harmonize Account Manager]
- Provider Domain Status: Approved
- Default Configuration: Set globally
- Tool Provider Key: [Provided by Harmonize Account Manager]
- Tool Provider Secret:[Provided by Harmonize Account Manager]
- Tool Provider Custom Parameters: allows_nonassignment_selection=true
- Send User Data: Send user data only over SSL
- User Fields to Send
- [X] Role in Course
- [X] Name
- [X] Email Address
- Allow Membership Service Access: Yes
5. Click on the “Submit” button and the app is now installed. Next step is to set the Placement of the LTI App.
6. Set the placement for the Harmonize LTI app.
- In the “LTI Tool Providers” page find the Harmonize LTI app by the domain added in step 4.
- Hover over the App and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select the “Manage Placements” menu item.
7. Click on the “Create Placement” button.
8. On the “Create Placement” section, Fill in the following data:
- Label: Harmonize Discussion Topic
- Handle: harmonize_discussion
- Availability: Yes
- Type: Deep Linking content tool
- Tool Provider URL: [Provided by Harmonize Account Manager]
9. Click on the “Submit” button. The placement is now complete.