by Harmonize Support, on Mar 11, 2020 4:09:57 PM
The Activity Report is a good tool to use when facilitating a topic discussion to view how many posts and comments made by each participate.
- From the Topic, click Activity in the upper right hand corner
Individual Student View
- This view provides all of the comments, posts, replies, reactions and annotations that a student has made and received from other students or teachers.
- It also displays the students original post and their participation on other students posts.
Toggle between students
- Use the drop down next to the students name in the upper left hand corner or the arrows to toggle between students activity.
View Activity for all Topics in a Course
- From the Activity reporting click on View Activity for all Topics
Assignments & Topics:
- Assignment & Topics: View both Assignment and Harmonize Topics (default view)
- Assignments Only: View activity for only Assignments
- Topics Only: View activity for only Harmonize Topics
Open & Closed:
- Open & Closed: Shows both open and closed assignment & topic activity
- Open: Shows activity for open assignments & topics
- Closed: Shows activity for closed assignments & topics
- Start typing the first few letters of the topic name to filter for activity for that topic
- Non-anonymous: Shows only posts that are non-anonymous
- Anonymous: Shows only posts that were anonymous
- Both: Shows both anonymous and non-anonymous posts
Discussion Activity by Student: Displays the number of posts and comments for all assignments & topics.
No Post or Comments in 7 Days: Students who have not posted or commented in the last sever days. Displays the last day of Activity.
No Posts or Comments: Students who have not posted or commented on any assignment or topic.
Topic of Interest: Displays the assignment or topic with the most activity.